For this occasion, I really wanted to wear pants. As of late, I have been a pants girl! They just feel comfy and totally go against my regular look. I wanted to take the risk and rock pants to the wedding. It wasn’t a traditional wedding at all. It was more of a concert style and was held at the Toronto Centre for Performing Arts. Snazzy right!
When are you attending a wedding you have to think about everything. Well, at least I think about everything. You have to think about the look you are going for, the vibe of the wedding and the venue. You don’t want to be hot or uncomfortable. Here are the 5 things I think about when selecting my look as a wedding guest:
- Temperature. Will there be air condition or not? Is it indoors or not? Major question to ask before showing up the venue.
- Fabric. I mentioned this in my destination wedding post. Fabric is everything. You don’t want to be to be sweating through your clothing etc.
- Colors and prints. A wedding is a great time to wear color. It adds dimension to the room and you really stand out from everyone who is probably going to wear black.
- Shoes. If you are standing up, pick your shoes wisely. Bring a pair of flats in your Maraval Made Shoe Bag.
- Accessories. Make sure your bag has enough space for everything you really want to take around with you. Think about accessories that would compliment your look and are practical.
I showed the process on my InstaStories. Did you see me create this top on Instastories? Here is the result. What do you think?
Welcome to the Club.