We flew first class with Air Canada and the service on the flight was exceptional. Drinks, food and laughter flowed throughout First Class. Thank you Air Canada for the great flight.
We stayed in a private villa which I was hesitant about at first but was the best option for my husband and I. We loved making some of our meals and eating fresh produce from the island. It was also great blasting our tunes from the bluetooth BOSE speakers in the villa.
My Top 5 Favorite Things In Nevis:
- Coconut buns from Manza's grocery and buying fresh coconut water from street vendors.
- All of the beaches are about 5 minutes away. There were so many beaches that you could go to a different one each day. I also marvelled at the black sand beaches.
- The speedboat ride from St. Kitts to Nevis was bumpy but so beautiful and relaxing.
- Lunch at Nesbit Plantation was filled with yummy food and hanging out on the beach.
- The plunge pool in our villa was a fun amenity that gave us lots of privacy and was an element of luxury.
We missed the hype of All-Start weekend in Toronto but it was
totally worth it!
Did you get away from the cold this year?