One thing I am proud of is my high level of confidence. Now that I have lost over 20 pounds and it has made a difference in my love for swimsuits. Even though confidence runs through my veins, I am very picky when it comes to wearing swimsuits. They have to be perfect for my body shape and porportions. I mention porportions a lot but that is because it makes a major difference in your overall look and how great you look.
I have a trunk of swimsuits and I usually travel with each one for a max of five times prior to getting new ones. Sometimes they stretch out ( I don’t really take great care of my swimsuits), pill or just are not on trend anymore. The swimsuits that I took with me are relatively new and I felt great wearing them.
To add even more confidence when wearing a swimsuit, I love making simple cover-ups that make me feel like Carrie from Sex & the City 2. Things to think about when selecting a swimsuit cover-up:
- Does the cover-up cover the areas that you want to cover?
- Make sure the fabric is breezy and flows
- Get a flexible cover-up to transition from the beach to lunch or the dinner table
- Colour is important. Ensure that the cover-up compliments your swimsuit.
- The cover-up should have easy access meaning it should be easy to put on or take off
My poolside shoes were my favorite Gucci Slipper mules from the 2016 collection.
Very comfy, practical and stunning.
Stay poolside ready with a cover-up, chunky heels, sunnies and fun accessories.