I suffered from depression for a few years. No one knows this. I was constantly smiling but very sad. I was pursuing the wrong dream and hoped it would work out. After really sitting down and figuring out what I wanted, I realized it was not a career in medicine. I wanted a career in fashion. Now I am A Biochemist to Blogger and I am overjoyed with the direction my life is going.
10 Things to Remember on International Women’s Day
- If you are not changing you are not making any moves.
- Get out of your comfort zone asap.
- Take care of your body. You only get one.
- Never take it personal.
- Read as much as you can.
- Help another woman rise.
- Think outside the box.
- You are beautiful… At any size.
- Drink Your Water and eat lots of fruits.
- As a woman you are connected to a huge network of other women.
I said all of that to say this…
Happy International Women’s Day. May these words inspire you to teach your highest potential without APOLOGY.
Universal Standard Jacket
Who What Wear Pants
Hair by StylesbyTiffanyDawn
Karl Lagerfeld Bag and