My blogger/ stylist friend Safiya Miller invited me to an afternoon at Bloomingdales which focussed soley on denim trends. Of course I went because I really wanted to see how she interpreted denim when styling clients and putting together looks. The first thing I noticed was Safiya’s denim overalls. What a fashion statement. Here are some of the denim styling tips I learned.
5 Denim Styling Tips
- Wear denim with a complimenting color.
- Head to toe denim is simple and super chic.
- Denim and white are the perfect match.
- Denim accessories are a fun alternative to black accessories.
- DIY your denim looks. Add patches, gems or lace for a unique look.
I wore head to toe denim with a pop of color. The top I made a while back, the jeans are from H &M. The belt I also made from old jeans and the bag is vintage Dior. My shoes are by Charlotte Olympia.
Thank you Safiya for having me.
Denim is still my fav and always will be.