More recently, I received another pair of jeans from Royalty for Me and they were a game changer. I have purchased many types of jeans from various brands. But these jeans were the first pair to give me an extra dose of fiercness and confidence. Why? Well we all have trouble areas that we don’t want to highlight in our jeans and Royalty for Me jeans hid all of my flaws. They also were the right shade of dark denim to compliment my white shirts and my summer blouses. This jean style came in a variety of washes from black, white, light denim and a variety of dark washes. Colour options are helpful because the tone and wash of your jeans can add dimension to your overall look.
- Make sure you jeans can rise to the challenge. My jeans must be able to rise over your ummm… jelly! Jeans have you be able to rise over you lady humps including your hips. This allows for more movement and coverage of your legs and your booty.
- Zipper or Pull on Jeans? Hmmmm this is tricky. Traditionally jeans have zippers but in recent years, zippers have been replaced by flat fronts and waistbands. Pick the style that is better for you. Royalty for Me has jeans with both zippers and waistbands but it is your preference. I think waistbands hug your waist making you look slimmer and more curvy.
- Do your jeans hold your body? Every beautiful curve of your body should feel comfortable in a pair of jeans. If you do not feel comfortable, they are not the jeans for you. Do not feel pressured to wear a certain brand because it is in style or because your friends are wearing a certain brand.
- Look at the wash instructions for the best care. To make your jeans last, you have to care or them. Take the time to read the care instructions. Dry clean them if they need to be dry cleaned and wash them in the right temperature of water.
- Highwaisted or low rise? This is a major thing to think about. Fashion designers often like to present highwaisted jeans or low rise jeans as trends. Do not consider them a trend. Instead only buy jeans that work for your body type. So if you look slender and lean in highwaisted jeans wear them even if the trend is towards low rise jeans. It is all about body shape and type when selecting jeans. Not necessarily trends. Personally I look better in highwaisted jeans, so I only wear highwaisted jeans. Only! Royalty For Me jeans come in a variety of rises but my favorite style and pair are high waisted and suck me in! Boost of confidence!
What are your tips when purchasing jeans?