My favorite hair process is a wash and go. In the natural hair community this is basically when you wash and condition your hair, add curling product and letting it hair dry or diffusing. It’s easy right? Wrong. The major key ( Shoutout to DJ Khalid) is the use of the right curling product. When you have the right product you get great results and the perfect wash and go.
Over the course of my natural hair journey I have used a variety of products. I have built a list of favorites and Dippity-do Girls with Curls is on the list. It is one the products I turn to when I need the perfect wash and go. It gives me big hair fast and easy to use.
My natural hair is type 4c afro kinky texture with really small ringlets in the front and looser curls in the back. My mom has the same hair composition but I learned to make all of the curls uniformed, I need a strong curling product and lots of water. When I say water, my hair has to be saturated with water. Before I even get to the curling part, soaking my hair is the first step.
TIP: Before shampooing your hair, let the water do the werk werk werk. Let the fresh water soak your hair. Relax and enjoy.
- Wash with the #ddgirlswithcurls Curl Shampoo. Rinse.
- Condition with the#ddgirlswithcurls Curl Conditioner
- Lightly towel dry you hair and spray your hair with the #ddgirlswithcurls Curl- boost Spray
- Then two-strand twist your hair in 8-10 twists using the #ddgirlswithcurls Curl Defining Cream
- Let you hair air dry or use a diffuser.
- When you hair is dry, use a little bit of your preferred hair oil, unravel the twists
- Fluff with an afro pick comb and shape to your desired afro style
- Head out to your next event
TIP: To refresh your curls use the Curl-boost spray and a some oil for shine.
A Simple Wash and Go hairstyle using
Dippity-do Girls with Curls
Try this process and let me know how it goes.
Find the full Dippity-do Girls with Curls #ddgirlswithcurls collection here
or at your local Wal-Mart online and in stores.
Follow @ddgirlswithcurls on Instagram
And please like my latest pick on Instagram
Thanks for joining the